[Bjjinfiltrate] INFILTRATE BJJ

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Nov 27 15:19:38 EST 2012

Sweet - well, don't forget to arrive a bit early. We changed our plans
and we're doing it the day before INFILTRATE, at the fontainebleau
hotel. Basically we just rented a big room there and we'll put mats
down. Seemed easier than busing everyone to some other location.

However, we won't have many Gi's to borrow, so if you want to roll with
Gi, you have to bring your own (or buy one and have it shipped to
Immunity's office or whatever).

For those of you rolling with bigger people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2OAJF__P2w

-dave