[Bjjinfiltrate] Quick notes

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Oct 9 11:52:38 EDT 2012

I tried to explain the situation to someone at Fight Sports Miami, but I
did not make it through translation I think. I will try again. With some
gyms I think the issue is they are about keeping people out, but at
Fight Sports they're like "BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS ANYTIME" and so I
failed at explaining that we kinda wanted to do our own thing.

Also, feel free to ship all sorts of random non-illegal things to the
Immunity offices at 1130 Washington Ave, 8th Floor, Miami Beach FL 33139.

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach