[Bjjinfiltrate] First Post!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu Sep 27 09:20:00 EDT 2012

So if you are getting this email then you are likely to want to
participate in INFILTRATE 2013's BJJ thingy. I hesitate to call it a
"tournament" because it's more likely just going to be "roll with
whoever you want". I assume everyone is of many various sizes, shapes,
and skills levels.

The most important thing about this list is a "headcount" factor, as we
need to figure out both transportation and other logistics.

So my first questions are these:
o Do we want experts there for tips/tricks/etc? (i.e. I can try to get
Cyborg <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaS6gNjk258> or another BB to
watch) OR do we want to self-manage?
o What are our skill levels?
o Gi/NoGi? (both?) In Vegas people did Gi, but I'm sure both or a mix
are possible.
o Who else should be on this list? Bug your BJJ+hacker friends so we can
get an early headcount so we can plan appropriately, please!

In any case, thanks for being interested both in INFILTRATE and in our
side events! (We also plan for both VBall, and drinking)

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach