[Bjjinfiltrate] BJJ-INFILFILTRATE

Ryan Naraine naraine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 13:32:38 EDT 2013

I believe we need to do a better job of accommodating beginners and folks
who have no idea what BJJ is and what they should be doing. Some of these
guys felt so out of place that it just wasn't any fun for them.

Perhaps a half hour seminar with someone teaching very basic drills (guard
passes, sweeps) so they feel like they can try to figure out something.

Other than that, it was a great success.  I had a lot of fun.  Thank you
guys for organizing.

_ryan

--
Ryan Naraine