[Bjjinfiltrate] RSA

Jeremiah Grossman jeremiah at whitehatsec.com
Mon Jan 14 13:02:30 EST 2013

Yes, there will be. Just haven't gotten around to making the announcement yet.

RSA BJJ Smackdown is scheduled for Thursday, Feb 28 at 6pm.
1166 Howard Street San Francisco,CA 94103 (415) 552-4777~ click for map ~
http://www.ralphgraciesf.com/

We'll have our own private section of the mat. We typically pay Kurt $30-40 per person. He'll show us a move or two, then we may commence to beating each other up. ;)