[Canvas] D2 Exploitation Pack 1.48, January 4 2012

DSquare Security sales at d2sec.com
Wed Jan 4 08:11:18 EST 2012

D2 Exploitation Pack 1.48 has been released with 5 new exploits and 1 new tool.

This month we provide you a UPNP hosts discovery tool. The remote exploits of
this release are for Novell GroupWise Document Viewer and Novell ZENWorks Asset
Management.

Also, you will find 3 local root exploits through PAM available in our PAM module.

D2 Exploitation Pack is updated each month with new exploits and tools.
For customized exploits or tools please contact us at info at d2sec.com.

For sales inquiries and orders, please contact sales at d2sec.com

--
DSquare Security, LLC
http://www.d2sec.com

Changelog:

version 1.48 January 4, 2012

canvas_modules - Added
- d2sec_gwdva : Novell GroupWise Document Viewer Directory Traversal Vulnerability (Web Exploit)
- d2sec_zam : Novell ZENWorks Asset Management Arbitrary File Upload Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (Web Exploit)
- d2sec_upnp_discovery : UPNP Hosts Discovery Tool (Tools)

d2sec_modules - Added
- d2sec_pam : Several simple local PAM exploits to gain root privileges (Exploits)