[Canvas] D2 Exploitation Pack 1.57, October 1 2012

DSquare Security sales at d2sec.com
Wed Oct 3 16:23:03 EDT 2012

D2 Exploitation Pack 1.57 has been released with 3 new exploits and
one new tool.

This month we provide you a client-side exploit for IBM Lotus Notes
and a remote root exploit for OP5 Monitor.

Also you can find the exploit for the PhpMyAdmin backdoor, an update
of our default passwords module and D2 pwn router a new tool which
provides several simple exploits for routers.

D2 Exploitation Pack is updated each month with new exploits and tools.
For customized exploits or tools please contact us at info at d2sec.com.

For sales inquiries and orders, please contact sales at d2sec.com

--
DSquare Security, LLC
http://www.d2sec.com

Changelog:

version 1.57 October 1, 2012

canvas_modules - Added :
- d2sec_op5 : OP5 Monitor Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (Web Exploit)
- d2sec_notesurl : IBM Lotus Notes URL Command Injection Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (Exploit Windows)
- d2sec_pma_backdoor : PhpMyAdmin 3.5.2.2 Backdoor Vulnerability (Web Exploit)
- d2sec_pwnrouters : Routers Vulnerabilities Exploitation Tool (Tool)

canvas_modules - Updated :
- d2sec_clientinsider updated with new exploit

d2sec_modules - Updated :
- d2sec_defaultpass updated with Wago I/O System 758 mode Industrial PC and Symantec Messaging Gateway 9.5 default account