[Canvas] D2 Elliot 1.9, September 26 2017

DSquare Security sales at d2sec.com
Tue Sep 26 15:39:05 UTC 2017

D2 Elliot has been updated with 12 new web exploits. Now you have more than 600
exploits available in D2 Elliot. Payloads and workflows have also been improved.

D2 Elliot will be now updated at least each two months with new modules and
enhanced features.

We'll also publish new demo videos on our YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/dsquaresecurity

You can start with this SQL injection exploitation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxBI2RRg-Mk

Don't forget to follow us: https://twitter.com/d2sec

D2 Elliot Web Exploitation Framework is regularly updated with new exploits
and tools to keep a high level of efficiency. If you need customized exploits
or tools please contact us at info at d2sec.com

For sales inquiries and orders, please contact sales at d2sec.com

--
DSquare Security, LLC
http://www.d2sec.com

Changelog:

Exploits - Added:
 E-581 - Symantec Messaging Gateway RestoreAction.performRestore() RCE
 E-582 - Joomla Component com_ccnewsletter SQL Injection
 E-583 - Joomla Component com_calendarplanner SQL Injection
 E-584 - Trend Micro OfficeScan Proxy.php RCE
 E-585 - Schneider Electric Pelco VideoXpert File Disclosure
 E-586 - Schneider Electric Pelco VideoXpert auth_token Cookie Disclosure
 E-587 - AlienVault OSSIM 5.3.4 RCE
 E-588 - Joomla Component com_phpbridge SQL Injection
 E-589 - WordPress FAdvertisement SQL Injection
 E-590 - ClipBucket SQL Injection
 E-591 - Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS/Android Proxy.php RCE
 E-592 - Joomla Component com_surveyforce SQL Injection