[Canvas] D2 Elliot 1.11, January 22 2018

DSquare Security sales at d2sec.com
Sun Jan 21 23:32:57 UTC 2018

D2 Elliot has been updated with 14 new web exploits. Payloads and workflows
have also been improved.

A demo video of our xp_cmdshell module with command output display is available
here: https://youtu.be/7ThjCo6EZFg

D2 Elliot is updated at least each two months with new modules and enhanced
features.

Don't forget to follow us: https://twitter.com/d2sec

D2 Elliot Web Exploitation Framework is regularly updated with new exploits
and tools to keep a high level of efficiency. If you need customized exploits
or tools please contact us at info at d2sec.com

For sales inquiries and orders, please contact sales at d2sec.com

--
DSquare Security, LLC
Website: https://www.d2sec.com

Changelog:

Exploits - Added:
 E-605 - Western Digital My Cloud File Upload
 E-606 - WordPress WP ecommerce Shop Styling 2.5 File Disclosure
 E-607 - Joomla Component com_jbusinessdirectory SQL Injection
 E-608 - Joomla Component com_jemembership SQL Injection
 E-609 - Trend Micro OfficeScan 11.0/XG Encryption Key Disclosure
 E-610 - WordPress WPshop File Upload
 E-611 - WordPress Gravity Forms File Upload
 E-612 - WordPress ACF Frontend Display File Upload
 E-613 - WordPress Service Finder Booking File Disclosure
 E-614 - WordPress Huge-IT Video Gallery 2.0.4 SQL Injection
 E-615 - OpenEMR 5.0.0 RCE
 E-616 - vBulletin LFI
 E-617 - WordPress Platform Theme RCE
 E-618 - Trend Micro InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance WizardSetting_sys.imss RCE