[Dailydave] Neal Stephenson, the EFF and Exploit Sales

Adriel T. Desautels adriel at netragard.com
Tue Aug 14 15:19:31 EDT 2012

We just published an article that counters a lot of the FUD surrounding
zero-day exploits, risks and sales.  Granted its not 100% on topic but I
think there are some aspects of it that are. Feel free to give it a read
(or not).

http://pentest.netragard.com/2012/08/13/selling-zero-days-doesnt-increase-your-risk-heres-why/