[Dailydave] Clarifying the record from EFF

DarkPassenger darkpassenger at inbox.ru
Tue Aug 28 12:57:28 EDT 2012

there is very clear intend observable , even with unarmed civilian eyes , in U.S strategic policies that need real offensive approaches toward information circulation , data processing and digital content medium . one can learn a lot about these policies by reading publicly available documents in U.S federal websites under "Open Government Initiative" title . when the goal and "intentions" of decision makers of a , rather hostile , government like U.S is to eliminate real adversaries to the values or benefits of a rather small group of people ( something around 250 companies who participate in 2 or 3 U.S foreign affair think tanks who "run" the waves at D.C ) there is going to be a clear need for development of offensive technologies , which eventually , gets wider by different entities and gets more wider among community - resulting in indirect injection of finance , opportunities , relations and "motives" to get armed and go after offense by anyone who appreciate his own values or benefits more than "others" .

while i do not seek any pleasure from getting sucked into these "leaks" games but i am able to pastebin huge data from , lets say for example , Chatham House a none-U.S "element of power" based out of London showing how "the intentions" of powerful and wealthy yet "shadowy" figures plays role in building strategies for a government , a nation-state , to result hunger in offensive technologies . obviously , Cyber Space is not the only affected domain . there was a world before digital content experienced and the intention of the ones who own or pwned a resourceful situation always made the difference on how instructive or distractive is that portion of that piece of time/place .

basically , i am asserting that talking nice and being politically correct is not changing the fact that offensive intentions , result of selfishness - shortsightedness - corruptions , of the ones who have the power or chance to make the policies is "the" deterministic factor . i am not denying there are other factors obviously .

"so" ( i am posting on dd so there must be "so" in beginning or at the punch line , right? ) it might be healthier for , say , American activists to take a look at their own/pwned government's public strategy documents first and then ask the basic question . is it really possible to have bills that realistically change the fast growing offensive technologies in "information business" when there are fundamental goals , determined people and huge mostly-dark beneficiaries of offense in their society's leaders?

hats off to exploit sellers and missile engineers - anywhere
dirty shoes fly to corrupt fat blood suckers - everywhere