[Dailydave] End of Year Predictions!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Dec 25 16:20:03 EST 2012

My one end of year prediction is that a lot of people on this list will
be coming to INFILTRATE, despite the many hilarities Congress is having
trying to pass a budget. So you might as well reserve your place now
with admin at immunityinc.com! :> Sometime early in January we'll be
releasing some information about talks you'll get to see, and since the
ones I know about are the Immunity ones, I think they're awesome. :>

That said, I'm in a tiny town in New Zealand at the moment (with limited
email access) - one step away from the hippie heartland that is the West
coast of the South Island, which means that although crystals and
magnetic bracelets that cure all diseases are selling rather well,
Internet access is rudimentary at best. That or the GCSB is
rate-limiting any encrypted traffic after the whole KimDotCom debacle. :>

Ok, off to try to send this email. If I'm not responding to your emails,
it is because they failed to make it upstream. :< Happy Holidays all!

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach