[Dailydave] Apply Slides!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu Feb 16 16:11:18 EST 2012

Movies and Links of the day!

If you haven't seen the new SILICA Release movie, then you should. Team
SILICA worked hard at making the WPS attack as easy to make work as
possible. There are a lot of popular routers where you have NO WAY to
turn this feature off. I love that.
http://partners.immunityinc.com/movies/SILICA-WPS.mov

Likewise, I love how whiny this guy is:
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/0-day-exploit-middlemen-are-cowboys-ticking-bomb/10294

And you can catch this now:
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Sec-Napolitano-Testifies-on-New-Cybersecurity-Bill/10737428356-1/

And for those of you coming to my RSA talk then you can rest assured: I
do have an "Apply Slide". I've been informed that these are VERY important.
-dave

--
INFILTRATE 2013 January 10th-11th in Miami - the world's best offensive information security conference.
www.infiltratecon.com