[Dailydave] What is a cyberweapon?

Mary Landesman marylande at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:26:18 EST 2012

Judging from the other replies, I hope I'm not interpreting this deck
wrong. Assuming I'm not, then Very Very nicely done. Clearing up the
many stupid misconceptions and resulting tail chasing / propagandizing
is the most essential (and frustrating) hurdle. Until that's
accomplished, we'll continue fighting imaginary enemies (instead of
the real ones) and continue responding not to the real threats but to
the PR by-products of security vendors and lobbyist groups. This has
now bubbled to the very top of my RSA must-see-talk list.

-- Mary