[Dailydave] INFILTRATE Book Club Part 2

h1kari h1kari at toorcon.org
Wed Jan 4 14:29:11 EST 2012

Hey guys,

Sorry about the shameless self-promotion, but I just thought I'd
mention that my wife and I run a technical bookstore in Seattle and
we're part of the computer security community (I started and run
ToorCon/ToorCamp/etc) so our bookstore is obviously heavily based
around supporting the local community and fostering tech innovation in
the area.

I say this because we just started selling Google eBooks and so if you
have a Google eBook compatible reader (which I believe is all of them
except for the Kindle) and would like to keep the money in our
community then please consider purchasing from us:

http://www.adasbooks.com

Or your local independent bookstore that supports reselling Google eBooks:

http://www.indiecommerce.com/live-sites

Thanks,
-David