[Dailydave] Open Bars

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Jan 9 16:50:21 EST 2012

So we ordered quite a few open bars for INFILTRATE people - one of which
is the night before the conference (see below). Also, as a reminder, the
Master Class and Unethical Hacking classes DO start on Sunday. That's
SUNDAY. Not MONDAY. You can ask me why during one of the many open bars! :>

Also if you are on the twitterz you should probably follow
@InfiltrateCon (https://twitter.com/#!/infiltratecon
<https://twitter.com/#%21/infiltratecon>) for updates and various news
and #infiltrate2012 <https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23infiltrate2012>
is apparently the designated hashtag.

Also, if you are bringing family to INFILTRATE, just let us know and we
can coordinate a group dodgeball game or something.

(Sample Twitter Message with Super Important Updated Information):
Getting into town Wednesday night for #*Infiltrate2012*
<https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23Infiltrate2012>? We'll be here
waiting for you! http://t.co/CqtiTfTr open bar from 7-10pm!

--
INFILTRATE 2012 January 12th-13th in Miami - the world's best offensive information security conference.
www.infiltratecon.com