[Dailydave] Alligators

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu Jan 19 16:28:00 EST 2012

INFILTRATE 2012 is over (as of an hour from now). I will say that all
the talks, especially the keynotes, exceeded our expectations. That's a
good thing - we had high expectations even of Thomas Lim!

Here is one review:
http://blog.opensecurityresearch.com/2012/01/infiltrate-wrap-up.html

Immunity gave two talks ourselves. We'll release Leo's later, but you
should read Mark's now:
And here is Mark's Prezi:
http://prezi.com/rpx0w4krsi3y/secrets-in-your-pocket-mark-wuergler/?auth_key=d40a12115dc429d70f355216e37845d1c2f029e0

Dates Announced for INFILTRATE 2013:
Web Hacking 1/7/13 - 1/9/13
(Check-in party the night of the 9th, at the rooftop bar)
Conference 1/10/13 - 1/11/13
Unethical Hacking 1/14/13 - 1/17/13
Masters Class 1/14/13 - 1/18/13

You can actually buy your seat now (by emailing admin at immunityinc.com)!
And if you do and you promise not to share it, I'll send you a
username/password to the raw movie files while we do post-production on
them! :> For some reason the AV people have it all as ONE LARGE MOVIE
FILE for each day, which uses Silverlight to sync up to the slides, and
is quite cool in that way, but still needs some post-processing to have
it as a one-speaker at a time thing, which is what would be ideal.

-- INFILTRATE 2013 January 10th-11th in Miami - the world's best
offensive information security conference. www.infiltratecon.com