[Dailydave] Vegas

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Fri Jul 13 14:25:38 EDT 2012

So yesterday I dropped Max at Ice Skating camp. It's about 99% girls who
want to become professional ice skaters. And because he's homeschooled
and hence a bit socially awkward (and also 6), when I left he was
standing around waiting for people to come up and talk to him.

As may be completely unrelated, Immunity will be in Vegas for BlackHat.
And, I assume most of the people on this list are going to come by and
say hi at the booth or are already playing in Hack Cup. If you're not
playing in Hack Cup, you can come watch. It's totally fun. And if you
want to play, but didn't sign up, there are often spare slots as people
get injured or realize they are old and asthmatic.

We will (of course) have demos of CANVAS and SILICA but there's a few
new things coming out as well. For example, SILICA is integrated with
STALKER now, and we'll have fun STALKER demos ongoing. And we also have
a new product coming out that will be worth seeing - I promise hilarity
at the very least. And you can talk to people who write the CANVAS
exploits or do our commercial services directly, which is great if
you've had a bug you wanted fixed for years. It's only technical people
who are involved in delivering you either products or services...we
don't have sales people (we've learned that lesson). So come by! :>

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach