[Dailydave] Features versus Exploits

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Jun 7 20:36:31 EDT 2012

Dave,

Shawn Moyer and Nathan Hamiel attempted to describe this during
https://media.blackhat.com/bh-usa-08/video/bh-us-08-Moyer/black-hat-usa-08-moyer-socialnetworks-hires.m4v
and not sure of the exact timestamp in the video as it was sometime
ago when I watched this so I might even be wrong :)

I use their term "vulture" i.e. a play on the words “VULnerability”
and “feaTURE”, which again from memory wasn't their preferred
terminology and I would have to watch the video again to recall what
their preference was, to describe the various exploits in features of
social networks that I have disclosed.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich