[Dailydave] Paid-for Vendor talk .... seems legit?

Wim Remes wremes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:51:37 EDT 2012

FTR : BruCON has never done and will never do sponsor-paid keynotes.  While
it may be that the company where one of our speakers (keynote or not) is
employed will sponsor the conference, the keynotes are preselected by the
core organizers and the talks are selected by an independent committee
without sponsorship as a criteria for either.

So, I would argue on over-generalization but I agree that the trend is very
visible.

Cheers,

Wim

--