[Dailydave] Ten years.

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Thu May 17 10:28:51 EDT 2012

Immunity is ten years old now - and like any ten year old, it is
interested mostly in shiny things that bleep and bloop. :>

But also like any ten year old we are growing and always hungry, and so
if you're interested in working in the new DC office or Miami Beach HQ,
please let me know. We only have one perk and that is this: We'll keep
you entirely focused on breaking into things in one way or another.

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach