[Dailydave] how i contacted cyber terrorists

DarkPassenger darkpassenger at inbox.ru
Thu Oct 4 20:19:05 EDT 2012

 good to know a brother ( if you are a sister , drop me a private line IMMEDIATLY :D ) is already pushed the recently famous c5e2b30053762c2984d26b84748c59fc up for crack at Fri 31st Aug,2012 10:40 pm . as a civilian i assume like me he does not know much about terrorism so he is curious to find a way to contact and setup a meet with some nice talented guys for a drink and Hooka session , but i want to make one educated step before and know a thing or two before that . following are the questions :

1. from experienced cyber terrorists out there : do you think md5ing a contact is a good idea ? of course i am not asking anybody lessons on number crunching . Q is aiming at the cyber terror side of the issue . all due respects , is mid5ing your contact is a common cyber Soprano practice ? if yes i would like to see a pastebin of any data related to similar behavior in the past . its for real , not playing Bruno for Hezbollah and Mossad guys so do not disappoint me

2. from crypto guys : are there methods for md5 and sha1 to guarantee that a certain hash will not produced out no matter what input? is having such requirement , a part of definition and certifying a serious hash algo or the question is totally irrelevant?

"- going out ?
- we all are . act accordingly"