[Dailydave] Roots Ownership ?

DarkPassenger darkpassenger at inbox.ru
Mon Sep 10 14:19:43 EDT 2012

 Jeff,

was "take anti-sem somewhere else" your take on the list as someone into "offense" ? K mon , seriously :)

the family's origin is the only "regime" on earth who has more actual nuclear war heads than the U.S and for you to be a citizen you need to "swear" that a certain religion is your belief . if you were as near as i am to a street where explosive "thank-you" notes are being magnet into scientist's car , you would read a little bit more on the totality of this issue too . obviously this is not the kind of place to spread this talk into spectrum so just to help you realize the "anti-sem" technique is outdated tech to shoot down ideas or questions take a look at this , which probably is not new : http://rememberemad.com/leaks/Israel/WebGate/ID%20Cards.7z

the elements who run what you referred to as "political boarders" are , to my understanding , beyond a government or an international treaty and when secret agendas , wealth and the idea of familial "cult" come together , i don't think it results in honest transparent clean stuff .

the only source that is available online , that specifically studied this specific cult , is a website that is "filtered" in my country . the author , a phd in history , a former intelligence analyst , is at the moment in jail for expressing his opinion against the current president of his country . his books are not in your language but he interviewed members of the cult personally . to protect his identity and his wife i am not revealing his name here publicly but i will answer private emails . in his country DNS roots were modified by request of none-legal powerful elements and i happen to known , based on very personal experience , this is not the only play on earth that such behavior is being done .

the distribution of DNS Roots , DNSSEC and manycasts do not offer safety against the kind of "infrastructure" that was suggested in the first mail . it is corrupt , as PKI was corrupt , as U.S's govt attempts to purchase RSA bugs ( one that i know of happened in early 90's ) is corrupt , as the "curveball" was corrupt . i am questioning the "cult/religious/idealism/nationalism/SELFish" ownership of basic means of communication between netizens by masking it behind regulations , govts , international figures , etc .

Regards