[Dailydave] Fuzzing Like A Boss with Pythonect

Itzik Kotler xorninja at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:33:46 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I wanted to share with you a post I wrote about how to fuzz with Pythonect:

http://blog.ikotler.org/2012/09/fuzzing-like-boss-with-pythonect.html

Pythonect is a new, experimental, general-purpose dataflow programming
language based on Python.

It aims to combine the intuitive feel of shell scripting (and all of its
perks like implicit parallelism) with the flexibility and agility of Python.

Crazy? Most definitely. And yet, strangely enough, it works!

In this post I describe how to use Pythonect and all of its perks to fuzz
file formats, network protocols, and command line arguments.

Additionally I provide some simple examples: command-line arguments fuzzer,
FTP MKD fuzzer, and two generic file fuzzers.

I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me on the content. Also, feel free
to share with people who might be interested in the topic.

Regards,
Itzik Kotler | http://www.ikotler.org