[Dailydave] Boom! Loopcasts.

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Aug 19 11:54:40 EDT 2013

So if you are like me, you are amused by people who strategize on Cyber
without looking at some of the weirder sides to the equation - i.e.
copyright, drug law, funny cat videos, etc. In any case, if you can
stand to hear me rant on and on about such things, the below loopcast
goes into some of this stuff in a hopefully amusing way. Vanessa tells
me it's quite annoying to listen to me talk about cyberwar for this
long, but I sit behind her all day and so she's forced to hear me go on
and on about funny cat videos on a regular basis.

http://www.theloopcast.com/2013/08/16/episode-73-strategy-and-information-security/

Some of the other presentations I've done on this subject that are not
really linked anywhere are here:
http://prezi.com/zayyak66yyia/what-is-a-cyber-weapon/ (prezi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiV6am2lNTQ&feature=youtu.be
(movie from RSA 2012)