[Dailydave] Boom! Loopcasts.

Darren Martyn darren at insecurety.net
Tue Aug 20 15:55:51 EDT 2013

Obviously, Dave is not telling everyone about the weaponized 0day he
clearly has for the PHP interpreter itself ;)

As a general rule though, PHP applications tend to have more trivially
exploitable flaws than other apps*, which is probably due to the
languages documentation and examples being rubbish. Not to mention,
PHP programmers being kind of awful most of the time. Hence, it being
ruled "insecure".

- -Darren

* Coldfusion being an exception here, as that is basically a web API
for being owned repeatedly.