[Dailydave] INFILTRATE, Java, and Snow (which we have none of down here)

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Dec 9 09:50:08 EST 2013

Talks we are looking for at INFILTRATE 2014 (May, here in South Beach)
include things that walk people through the process of finding and
exploiting 0days in things. Which sounds obvious, but frankly a lot of
talks focus on their successful exploit, and don't talk about the many
failures and issues that had to be fought through on the way to #.

As a demonstration, Immunity's own Esteban gave this talk last year, and
I thought it was excellent and highly worth your time to view on a snowy
Monday morning.

http://infiltratecon.com/jurassicjar.html

In other news, we'll probably announce the first keynote soon, and we
have a special treat for people who sign up for INFILTRATE
<http://infiltratecon.com/register.html>by the time we get the next
video rendered. :>

-dave