[Dailydave] BACK

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Jan 2 14:50:17 EST 2013

I'm back from NZ, and because it is a 24 hour plane ride, and last time
I went to work the very next day and did idiotic things, I promised
myself I wouldn't work today. Idiotic things are still OK, just not at work.

However, I couldn't resist posting this tidbit from our main IRC.

14:29 < a> apple sells 45 watt, 60 watt, and 85 watt macbook chargers. They
              all cost the same. An 85 watt charger works on everything,
but
              the others don't always work. Which one should you get?
14:29 < b> the latest version of each one

TRUTH.
Ok, tomorrow we will be back with our original program of hackers versus
defenders.

-dave

--
INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security conference.
April 2013 in Miami Beach