[Dailydave] Priorities

Rafal Los rafal at ishackingyou.com
Mon Jan 7 16:47:04 EST 2013

Dave,
 I suspect some of what drives el Jefe to make these types of priorities are the issues at hand. US banks are getting beaten up (DDoS'd) and there are data breaches announced almost daily. While I'm sure there is more to it than we know, the Iran issue was even heavily "cyber"...and maybe it's just the next big boogeyman for the government to protect us from so that when those who oppose SOPA and the likes come out next time they can be quickly dismissed as contrary to national security?

You're right though, interesting indeed.

Rafał