[Dailydave] Grey

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon Jan 14 14:20:16 EST 2013

After reading a lot of Grey's Anatomy's blogs I came upon the snippet
that in fact, the name "Grey" indicated her character saw things always
in shades of grey, as opposed to everyone else on the show, who tend to
be a bit more black and white. It's snazzy wordplay like that that gets
it 9 seasons on the ol' tubes. I had no idea!

Likewise, our previous analysis of the Java bug missed something (we
admit it when we're wrong!) and you can read all about it here:

http://immunityproducts.blogspot.com.ar/2013/01/confirmed-java-only-fixed-one-of-two.html

Generally malware authors can afford code signing certificates. So the  requirement to have a signed Applet may only affect testing tools (and
collage students).

-dave

-- INFILTRATE - the world's best offensive information security
conference. April 2013 in Miami Beach www.infiltratecon.com