[Dailydave] Auggie

Nathan Sweaney nathan at sweaney.com
Tue Jul 9 09:54:45 EDT 2013

If the local news were to parade one engaging cat burglar in the shadows to
tell the "behind the scenes" stories, then we'd all enjoy it as
entertainment and move on. It would be absurd to assume that he speaks for,
or even has knowledge of, how every other criminal practices their art
outside of the small group he runs with. Obviously, given the risks
involved, those of greater skill aren't going to associate or collaborate
with those of lesser skill.

The article is interesting and entertaining as far as it provides one
perspective that many of us don't often consider, but it should hardly be
considered authoritative or definitive on the state of the art.

- nathan