[Dailydave] D2Sec's Elliot

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Mon May 6 16:47:59 EDT 2013

http://www.d2sec.com/news/driving_d2_elliot_with_immunity_canvas.html

There's a lot of different kinds of exploits - and many people ignore
the web exploits that are not for Wordpress. This is usually a mistake
because, especially as we look at #OpUSA and #OpIsreal and the like, a
lot of people are running all sorts of web applications with all sorts
of esoteric web vulnerabilities on them. Which is why our close and
continuing friends over at D2 have produced Elliot, a web exploitation
framework. And it, of course, plugs nicely into CANVAS for all your
exploitation needs!

And of course for those of you following #opusa,
http://www.facebook.com/mrdomoz.gov.my (who is linked to them by some
chain I forget) is the funniest of them all. People are constantly
facebooking him to ask him to return their sites...

-dave