[Dailydave] Registry Forensics Training Class is now live!

Andrew Case atcuno at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:55:34 EST 2013

I was writing to announce that our Registry Forensics training class
is now available through Hacker Academy's online training platform.
This class is equivalent to a 2 day in-person training, and takes you
from the basics through advanced techniques only used by the best
investigators. Each lesson contains hands-on exercises where you will
gain real world experience with the tools and techniques taught. By
the end you will be able to successfully apply registry analysis to
digital forensics investigations, incident response handling, and
malware analysis. For more information, please see our writeup:

http://memoryforensics.blogspot.com/2013/11/our-registry-forensics-master-class-is.html

If you have any questions or comments please contact me.

Thanks,
Andrew (@attrc)