[Dailydave] Furlough Friday in Columbia MD

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Oct 2 14:19:31 EDT 2013

So I'm betting on the fact that our congress can't get their act
together by Friday. But even if they DO, we will be holding a Furlough
Friday non-work-related event at the Sheraton in Columbia (yes the one
next to the sushi joint run by Japanese intelligence). All are invited
(even if you are not furloughed). It's 3-5, and we're supplying
non-work-related beer and non-work-related pizza. And possibly more beer
at the bar afterwards, which will also be non-work-related.

Miguel is going to deliver his talk on SQL Injection (which will be
interesting, but not work related).

Please RSVP via some mechanism (like replying to this email, or
calling/texting me), if you're  going to be there, so we can procure the
proper amount of beer and pizza. If you've already seen Miguel's talk,
he's one of the INNUENDO developers and CANVAS developers and... well,
he does a lot of stuff. So you can ask him anything or you can just
drink beer and look shady, etc.

-dave