[Dailydave] The Source

Ali-Reza Anghaie ali at packetknife.com
Thu Oct 31 16:03:44 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Dave Aitel <dave at immunityinc.com> wrote:
> tree of almost everyone in certain regions exists. Likewise, I'm pretty
> sure you (for certain values of "you") can take any given DNA sample and
> back-port it to a picture of that person.

Dave, can you clarify what you mean by that? I thought the idea of
producing remotely accurate pictures / images of people based on DNA
was hugely and readily debunked.

Not that it's the core point you're making but if something new
happened in this space I'd love to know about it.

Overall, yes, I think we're not that far away from such risks being
iterated in "family management" context and from there customization
of embryos. -Ali