[Dailydave] Better, more FLAME-like, penetration testing

Moses moses at moses.io
Fri Sep 27 14:10:47 EDT 2013

This is an interesting concept. I may have 'seen' this in use in other
systems like a SOA based system but truly interesting. One end of the
system is injected and merely builds a message passing channel while the
other end does the heavy lifting. Very freaking scary. Very freaking
awesome. Very freaking scary still.

This is pretty genius, I would imagine it doesn't rely on any scripting
technology like javascript, instead it would rely on the text within
PDF's. I am not sure how operationally you would get someone to open a
large number of PDF's but its still a salient idea.

This is very similar to how some of the agents that used comment code in
http would work. Will this be a part of Canvas going forward and be
parallel to MosDef?