[Dailydave] Shady headlines

brian krebs krebsonsecurity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:45:11 EDT 2014

Dave, you're entitled to your opinion, of course, which seems to be that
this is all overblown and the result of bloggers/reporters going for
sensational headlines and stories. I think that future reporting on this
(at least on my part) will show in a very concrete way that this negatively
affected a large number of people.

If you're interested in reading a fact-checked version of Experian's
talking points on this subject, please see:

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2014/04/fact-checking-experians-talking-points/

I think you'll find that Experian is splitting hairs a bit, and leaving out
some important information.

Cheers,

Bk