[Dailydave] Nobody but us.

Alfonso De Gregorio adg at crypto.lo.gy
Wed Apr 9 15:25:35 EDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 4:55 PM, Dave Aitel <dave at immunityinc.com> wrote:
> You can of course, combine up these techniques to get a healthy
> breakfast of NOBUS.
>
> -dave

If the NOBUS appetite is high, it is possible to combine up even more
techniques.

Two more kingdoms and the associated phyla -- à la carte.

8. Detection difficulty only we will bother with / Components only we
can tamper with (e.g., implementing hardware Trojans below the gate
level by changing in the dopant polarity of existing transistors).

9. Information only we have access to  (e.g., a virus using a
cryptocounter to trigger an attack, where the cryptocounter tracks the
population size)  -- this is related to but distinct from #1.

Keep away from entities suffering from binge eating disorder.

-- alfonso

@secYOUre