[Dailydave] INFILTRATE 2014 Keynote Speakers!

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Jan 8 16:25:39 EST 2014

http://www.infiltratecon.com/speakers.html

We are happy to announce the Keynote Speakers for INFILTRATE 2014:
Richard "Dickie" George (former head of INFOSEC at the NSA), and Bill
Arbaugh (former DoD and accomplished research scientist). Both have deep
experience in our community and their unique perspectives will allow
them to provide illuminating commentary on both where we find ourselves
as a nation, and where the science of information security is going to
take our society in the next few years. We put up a quick bio for each
person on the web page above, but I can summarize it here with:
"Mathematicians should use their powers to change the world for good.
Here are two that did."

Come hear their talks at the one conference where people will understand
them! :>

You can of course see and vote on the potential technical talks here,
which I think are very promising as well:
http://opencfp.immunityinc.com/cfp/1/

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.