[Dailydave] INFILTRATE 2014 Movie Release: Dickie George

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Jul 2 15:14:51 EDT 2014

So I wanted to point out that in fact Dickie George said nothing to
indicate that the US did economic espionage of the type China does.
Large contractual bids are often valid intelligence, but if these never
get handed over to the domestic competition, then having an intelligence
analyst review them is not economic espionage, and I think you have
perhaps misheard something in the video of the INFILTRATE 2014 keynote.
Keep in mind the US negotiates many agreements on a State to State basis
with other nations. . .

-dave