[Dailydave] Time Limits on 0days

Ivan .Heca ivanhec at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:44:42 EDT 2014

On Tuesday, the Electronic Frontier Foundation filed a complaint for
injunctive relief against the NSA because the agency has failed to answer
Freedom of Information Act requests filed by the digital advocacy group
concerning the United States intelligence community’s use of so-called
“zero day exploits,” or computer vulnerabilities that are unknown to its
respective developers and therefore un-patched and easy to exploit.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/sicence-technology/nsa-sued-hoarding-details-use-zero-day-exploits/