[Dailydave] Immunity's Advanced PHP exploitation Class, Columbia, MD, 07/24/14-7/25/14

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Tue Jun 10 14:25:37 EDT 2014

The Immunity team received overwhelmingly positive feedback for the PHP component of our Webhacking course at Infiltrate this year. Having said that, students consistently concluded: "I wish we had more time to work on this". PHP is important because even though people make fun of it, it is omnipresent, and the path into any hard target is going to go through a broken web application written in PHP on a watering hole website of some kind.

This is why we've decided to expand the PHP curriculum into a full 2 day standalone course where you will learn hands on advanced PHP exploitation of common, not so common, and downright obscure PHP vulnerability classes, including the complex but extremely reliable object injection serialization issues you will find everywhere in the wild.

This course will be offered on July 24th/25th at /training/etc in Columbia, MD, for a price of $2,000 USD per student. It is taught by experts in the field, as all Immunity courses are.

We are keeping the class size small so if you are interested in attending, please contact admin at immunityinc.com for further details.

Hope to see you there!
Team Immunity