[Dailydave] APT

Wim Remes wremes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:55:51 EDT 2014

Lieutenant-General Van Riper agrees :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

"[The Red Force, led by Van Riper] adopted an
asymmetric<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare> strategy,
in particular, using old methods to evade Blue's sophisticated electronic
surveillance <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance> network. Van Riper
used motorcycle <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle>messengers to
transmit orders to front-line troops and World War II light signals to
launch airplanes without radio communications."

Cheers,
Wim

PS : hat tip to @indi303 for reminding me of that Millenium Challenge.

--