[Dailydave] causus belli

Arrigo Triulzi arrigo at alchemistowl.org
Fri Mar 14 09:12:52 EDT 2014

On Mar 14, 2014, at 13:14, Dave Aitel <dave at immunityinc.com> wrote:
> I love Kaspersky's actual AV - it's what I use in addition to El Jefe on some of my production boxes. But Securelist is a hilarious propaganda rag. I half expect them to announce as their next hack that someone has been hacking FROM THE UKRAINE to Gazprom with bugs they bought from Vupen. And I admit it! It was me! Those pipelines built to the lowest Russian mafia bidder are the SCADA glass house no one talks about.

You are something like two weeks late?  We have been making fun of Kaspy on Twitter for ages about them blaming VUPEN for everything.  I believe we had conclusively proven that the APT was from Andorra due to the sophisticated Spanish and French "styles" combo.

Poor little Kaspy is all sad because VUPEN did Chrome in at pwn2own without even using Flash so there goes his excuse for 2014.

Arrigo "because VUPEN"