[Dailydave] Capstone disassembly engine 3.0 released!

Nguyen Anh Quynh aquynh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:32:42 EST 2014

Greetings,

We are happy & excited to release version 3.0 of Capstone disassembly
framework!

This major version brings three new architectures (Sparc, SystemZ & XCore),
together with a lot of bugfixes and important updates on Arm, Arm64, Mips,
PPC & X86. Find the link to source code, binaries & details on important
changes of this release at the link below:

    http://capstone-engine.org/Version-3.0.html

Today is exactly one year since we put out the looking-for-beta-testers
announcement! Since then, Capstone has always been receiving incredible
supports from community. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
everybody who encouraged & got involved to push our little project this
far!

For those still looking for a disassembler your security tools, hopefully
our testimonials from many world-class experts & list of applications
already adopted Capstone can help you to decide:

    http://capstone-engine.org/testimonial.html
    http://capstone-engine.org/showcase.html

Thanks,
Quynh