[Dailydave] INFILTRATE: Speaker Profit Sharing

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Wed Oct 15 11:50:29 EDT 2014

Every year we innovate the INFILTRATE  <http://infiltratecon.org/>
conference itself - from mandatory speaker dry runs, to an OpenCFP that
lets the community decide on the speakers, to a Master Class that is
truly for masters.

This year we have more in store: we are going to give the speakers
13.37% of the profits from the Conference. We know that you as speakers
put in a lot of work to help the offensive information security
community, and we wanted to find a way to let you know you're
appreciated, aside from flying you to Miami Beach from all corners of
the globe, giving you all the food and beverage you can handle, and
having you earn the respect of your peers.

This will continue to be an elite, technical conference. And it may end
up that profit is zero dollars and zero cents. But as we grow, our
speakers will grow with us.

We'll reveal more about this as we get closer to the conference, as well
as some of the other surprises we have in store for April. And of
course, I'd like to remind you that ticket prices go up next week, and
the OpenCFP starts very shortly...

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
CEO