[Dailydave] Protecting your code versions.

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Fri Sep 19 14:46:17 EDT 2014

http://vimeo.com/106620144

Everyone is sick of the Kaspersky guys doing three hundred page PDFs
with a long listing of which versions of some trojan they found were
installed when, and what features each trojan had, and what possible
code reuse there was. And of course, if there's an 0day in some random
trojan, everyone likes to rip that out and spend years pontificating
about it.

But even if I'm not using 0day, I often want to protect my escalation of
privilege attacks from the defenders. I don't want them able to track my
code versions, and I don't want them knowing the details of my
exploitation methods so they can add more features to EMET or KAV.
That's why INNUENDO allows you to put a password in that protects as
much of your implant deployment package as possible. Check out the video
for more!

And of course, if you're interested in trialing or buying INNUENDO,
please let us know at admin at immunityinc.com!

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.