[Dailydave] OT: Scorpion TV show on CBS -- Tonight -- See real hacking tools in Hollywood

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:20:33 EDT 2014

Seems like the story line from the TV show is just as realistic as the
story O'Brien has been telling everyone:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140924/14422128627/another-story-fake-brilliant-inventor-is-scorpion-walter-obrien-real-computer-security-genius.shtml
--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic