[Dailydave] Things about time

Dave Aitel dave at immunityinc.com
Fri Apr 3 13:38:16 EDT 2015

1. If you are sober and don't want people pressing drinks on you all the
time, I totally respect that, and we'll have interesting non-alcoholic
beverages available at all times at INFILTRATE. Frankly, addiction is a
problem that riddles our community and it's probably time we grew up and
addressed it like adults.

2. If you want to see a demo of INNUENDO at INFILTRATE then let me know
so we can arrange it ahead of time.

3. Thanks to all the speakers who are going through the extra effort of
dealing with the peer-review team and working hard to make their talks
readable even from the back row, since this is the biggest INFILTRATE ever!

-dave