[Dailydave] Dry Runs

Jacob Torrey jacob at jacobtorrey.com
Thu Apr 9 19:09:08 EDT 2015

Great tips, I also want to give a shout-out for trying the LaTeX beamer [1]
package, lets you focus on content, and not layout, as well as structure
your thoughts into a hierarchy using sections, subsections, etc. and it
will automatically add progress and tracking to each slide, letting the
audience see the "big picture" at a glance.

- Jacob

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beamer_%28LaTeX%29